Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New, Latest and Greatest, with the Packards ... *Sneak Peek*

Okay...it's been awhile since the last post, but to all who have continued hoping, with fingers crossed -- indefinitely, I am dedicating this *Sneak Peek* post to all of our fans.  Thank you and here you have it.





Yes, ankles...  We aren't back in the 19th & earlier 20th centuries where showing ankles was an immodest flash; I would consider it a sneak peek in the present day we are now living in.  We have the missionaries coming to dinner tonight, but I will give a full and juicy post with lots of filling to savor and last until my next post.  Luckily, I prepared the majority of the food ahead of time, but I still need to do some odds and ends, connect the dots, etc...

Until my next post...

Ciao!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment