Wednesday, September 7, 2011

It's a BOY! End of Week 20

Yay!  We are thrilled and excited to announce our first will be a boy!  We are naming him Dawson.  

So far, he's a kicker and a wiggler.  My doctor had told me at 14 weeks that we had a squirm-er.  He moves a TON!  It's fun getting to feel him moving around.  Jason has felt him once, but won't sit still long enough (seriously, only allows seconds) to feel him kicking.  Oh well, he'll just have to wait a little longer.  I'm carrying high and all out in front.  

Jason is a proud daddy already.  He loves telling his patients all about his baby -- now, his baby boy.  He also tells them that he's glad that he won't have to be spending the next few years in pink.  I kept trying to tell him he wasn't going to have to worry that much.  I wouldn't completely surround him in pink, especially Barbie pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment