Saturday, December 1, 2012

Christmas Cards

Christmas cards are made, addressed, stamped, and on their way!!! Growing up, we never did Christmas cards. My mom never had time, raising 8 kids, to do them. So, my this is my very first year doing them and I'm very excited! I didn't waste anytime getting them out either. I'm proud of myself. They turned out cute, but I think I will be going with a different company next year because I wasn't too thrilled of the printing quality. But I did them!!! I count that as success. People should be getting them - starting today.

FYI - Since this is my first year doing them, I only did enough for our families (brothers, sisters, parents, and grandparents.). Next year, I will do more and will include more people. Those that didn't get a card, here it is to share.




No comments:

Post a Comment