Saturday, May 19, 2012

Unveiling: New Addition

I've been careful about sharing our little guy online.  It's a world that you can't see who is paying attention as well as in person.  There are ways and it helps to know who's coming to view the blog, but I'm careful.  He's our most precious gift and we want to protect him.  I finally feel comfortable to share him on our blog.  I'd go private, but I know it limits who can see our little family growing and I'd rather more people we want to be apart, than stopping a limited number of individuals.  

Now that I've shared inner struggles, I want to share our little guy's earliest photos.  I have others, I just need to put them on my computer, but these are adorable.  He has really enhanced our lives and added a whole new dimension to life.  We are so blessed and in love with him.  







No comments:

Post a Comment